Petrol Powered PCW5000 Capstan Winch
Petrol Powered PCW5000 Capstan Winch - perfect for pulling heavy loads!
The Petrol Powered PCW5000 Portable Capstan Winch, weighing just 16 kg, offers a pulling force of 1000 kg.
Powered by a HONDA 4-stroke GXH-50 cc engine, this winch is designed for heavy loads. There are two-speed options thanks to the interchangeable capstan drums. If you opt for power, choose the 57 mm drum pulling at a speed of 12 meters per minute. If you need speed, choose the 85 mm drum, pulling at a speed of 18 meters per minute.
The PCW5000 portable capstan winch can be used with any length of double-braid polyester rope with a 12 mm diameter and with all portable winch equipment and accessories.
- Maximum Pulling Force With Standard Drum: 1,000 kg
- Double Line Pulling Force With Standard Drum: 2,000 kg
- 57 mm drum: 12 m/min
- 85 mm drum: 18 m/min
Rope (not included)
- Length: Unlimited
- Minimum Diameter: 10 mm
- Maximum Diameter: 13 mm
- Ideal diameter: 12 mm
Engine and Gear Box
- Engine/Motor: Honda 4-stroke GXH50 cc
- Clutch: N/A – Direct Drive
- Gear Box and Gears: Aluminium alloy gearbox. Heat-treated 3-stage spur gears. Shafts mounted on ball bearings. Oil bath lubrication.
- Gear Ratio: 110:1
- Brake: Anti-reversing roller clutch bearing
- Work Cycle: Continuous
- Standard: 57 mm
- Optional: 85 mm
Weight and Dimensions
- Weight: 16 kg
- Length): 36,2 cm
- Width: 37,1 cm
- Height: 36,1 cm